Friday, December 17, 2010

Top 10 Diss Tracks In Hip Hop

10. Mobb Deep: Drop A Gem on ‘Em
 who got dissed: TUPAC

Lyrics: it’s warfare in the arena; you turn arenas into house of horrors / its terror dome, when you see my click you need to run behind shit/ you got a gat? you better find it and use that shit/ think fast and get reminded / of robberies in Manhattan you knew what happened / 60 g’s and one for gun clappin / Who Shot Ya? You’d probably scream louder than an opera / New York gotcha / now you wanna use my mob as a crutch



9. Roxanne Shante: Have A Nice Day
 who got dissed: BOOGIE DOWN PRODUCTIONS

Lyrics: Now KRS-ONE you should go on vacation / With that name soundin’ like a wack radio station / And as for Scott La Rock, you should be ashamed / When T La Rock said “It’s Yours”, he didn’t mean his name / So step back peasants, poppin’ all that junk / Or else BDP will stand for Broken Down Punks / Cos I’m an All-Star just like Julius Erving / And Roxanne Shante is only good for steady servin’



8. Notorious B.I.G: Kick In The Door
 who got dissed: NAS; GHOSTFACE; RAEKWON; JERU

Lyrics: Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns/ As I crush so-called willies, thugs, and rapper-dons/ Get in that ass, quick fast, like Ramadan… Lyrically, Im worser, don’t front the word sick/ You cursed it, but rehearsed it/ I drop unexpectedly like bird shit/ You herbs get, stuck quickly for royalties and show money
Don’t forget the publishin, I punish em, Im done with them/ Son, I’m surprised you run with them/ I think they got cum in them, cause they, nothin but dicks/ Tryin to blow up like nitro and dynamite sticks/ Mad I smoke hydro rock diamonds, thats sick/ Got pay off my flow, rhyme with my own click/ Take trips to Cairo, layin with yo bitch


7. LL Cool J: To Da Break of Dawn
 who got dissed: KOOL MOE DEE; ICE-T; MC HAMMER


Lyrics: Homeboy, hold on, my rhymes are so strong/ Nothing could go wrong, so why do you prolong/ Songs that ain’t strong, brother, you’re dead wrong/ And got the nerve to have them Star Trek shades on/ Ha, you can’t handle the whole weight/ Skin needs lotion, teeth need Colgate
I’ma show you the real meaning of the danger zone/ Stop dancin, get to walkin/ Shut your old mouth when young folks is talkin/ you little snake in the grass/ You swing a hammer, but you couldn’t break a glass
How dare you stand beside me/ I’m Cool, I freeze I-c-e/ On your trail and I’ma cut that bull tail
In the immortal words of L.L., ‘hard as hell’/ Your broad wears it well She’s the reason that your record sold a few copies
I’m not Scarface, but I want more beef/ Before you rapped you was a downtown car thief/ Workin in a parking lot/
A brother with a perm deserves to get burned


6. Nas: Ether
who got dissed: JAY-Z

Lyrics: First, Biggie’s ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big/ Dick sucking lips, why won’t you let the late, great veteran live
In ’88 you was getting chased through your building/ Calling my crib and I ain’t even give you my numbers/ All I did was gave you a style for you to run with

And, Eminem murdered you on your own shit/ You a dick-riding faggot, you love the attention/ Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons



 5. Eminem: The Sauce
 who gets dissed: BENZINO

Lyrics: No more Source for street cred, them days is dead/ Ray’s got AK’s to Dave Mays’ head/ Every issue there’s an eight page Made Men spread/ Will somebody please tell whoever braids his head
Bitch this is war now, and you’ll never beat me/ All you do is cheat me out of Quotables
But you know that you’ll always see me/ On your TV, cuz you’ve got to stay up ’til/ Three in the morning to see your video played once on BET

It’s extortion, and Ray owns a portion/ So half of the staff up there is fresh out of jail from Boston/ Bullyin and bossin Dave like a slave/ They completely brainwashed him and forced him to stay/ Locked in his own office Afraid of the softest, fakest, wannabe gangsta in New York


4. Canibus: 2nd Round KO
 who got dissed: LL COOL J

Lyrics: You walk around showin off your body cause it sells/ Plus to avoid the fact that you ain’t got skills/ Mad at me cause I kick that shit real niggaz feel/ While 99% of your fans wear high heels
And if you really want to show off, we can get it on/ Live in front of the cameras on your own sitcom/ I’ll let you kick a verse, fuck it, I’ll let you kick em all/ I’ll even wait for the studio audience to applaud

Fuck that, cause like Common and Cube I see The Bitch In Yoo/ and I’ma make the world see it too, motherfucker



3. Ice Cube: No Vaseline
 who got dissed: N.W.A.

Lyrics: Yella Boy’s on your team, so you’re losin’/ Ay yo Dre, stick to producin./ Callin’ me Arnold, but you been a dick/ Eazy-E saw your ass and went in it quick.
You’re gettin’ fucked real quick / and Eazy’s dick, is smellin’ like MC Ren’s shit
/ It’s a case of divide-and-conquer/ cuz you let a Jew break up my crew./House nigga gotta run and hide/ yellin’ Compton, but you moved to Riverside.
Now I think you a snitch/ throw a house nigga in a ditch/ Half-pint bitch, fuckin’ your homeboys/ You little maggot; Eazy-E turned faggot/ With your manager, fella/ fuckin’ MC Ren, Dr. Dre, and Yella/ But if they were smart as me/ Eazy-E would be hangin’ from a tree/ With no vaseline, just a match and a little bit of gasoline/ Light ‘em up, burn ‘em up, flame on/ till that Jheri curl is gone.



2. Common: The Bitch In Yoo
 who got dissed: ICE CUBE

Lyrics: Now what the fuck I look like dissing a whole coast /You ain’t made shit dope since AmeriKKKa’s Most / Wanted to cease from the Midwest to the East / On the dick of the East for your 1st release
Shoulda repented, on the 16th of October /Get some beats besides George Clinton to rock over /Rap career is over, better off acting /What trouble I see, you’re managing WC and Wack 10

It’ll take the Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back / From giving you mouth shots or hit wit the pipe Ralph got / Chris Tucker ain’t around, it’s your Friday, it was good / I wasn’t salty, she was wit the Boyz N the Hood

There’s a thin line between the fake and the real /Grafted ass nigga, I see through your Glass Shield / Had skills once upon a time on this project, yo / I’m a have ta wreck a Ho’shea /I heard a ho say you her favorite rapper/ so I had to slap her/ And violate you, a Muslim drinking brew/ Your nigga ain’t no Mack 10, he’s a 22



1. Boogie Down Productions: The Bridge is Over
who got dissed: JUICE CREW

Lyrics: Pick any dick for the flavor that you savor/ Mr. Magic might wish to come and try to save ya/ But instead of helpin ya out he wants the same thing I gave ya/ I finally figured it out, magic mouth is used for suckin/ Roxanne Shante is only good for steady fuckin/ MC Shan and Marley Marl is really only bluffin/ Like Doug E. Fresh said I tell you now, you ain’t nuthin/ Compared to red alert on kiss and Boogie Down Productions
What’s the matter with your MC, Marley Marl? / Don’t know you know that hes out of touch/ What’s the matter with your DJ, MC Shan? / On the wheels of steel Marlon sucks
You’d better change what comes out your speaker/ You’re better off talkin bout your whack puma sneaker




@ DA KRUK


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Bogdan...I'll check out ur blog,what do you think of mine???

    ReplyDelete